As a cloud-based Learning Management System, we allow you to connect all your workforce and make your learning process more simple, easy, flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective.
Course & Exam Management
Compatible with different types of learning material. Allow users to build and maintain their course contents by uploading Word, Excel, PowerPoint, video, audio, PDF, and pictures etc, and to create exams or quizzes with different types of question formats easily in a single powerful Learning Management System (LMS) – Bebox Mobile Learning
Build Lessons & Courses
With our cloud-based LMS, you will be able to build and create the courses easily, combine text, videos, and images, and set questions and exams.
Bebox Mobile learning platform allows you to create different types of courses such as web-based course, classroom course and Blended Learning courses to cover the corporate Learning and development need for both E-Learning and Traditional Classroom Training.
With Bebox Course & Exam Management feature, you will be able to create and manage course by defining the completion criteria, duration and targeted learners for each individual course. Build a series of quizzes and exams for the lessons or courses.
Besides, we also allow you to create a survey to collect learners’ feedback to have an assessment and reviews of courses, exams, and lecturers etc.
The Advantages of Course & Exam Management
• Easy to create and manage courses according to different completion criteria
• Different types of questions available to build a quizzes or exams
• Easy to manage and tracks the learners activities and learning status
• Providing course reports, learner data and statistics for further analysis
• Dedicated learning route map for different professions and positions, to guide the learners move on the correct learning path
• A repository for you to store and manage all the learning materials of your courses, such as Courseware, content, and questions
Interesting? Get started with our cloud LMS—Course & Exam Management with just a few simple steps:
1. Creating a course catalog
2. Creating a course (web-based, classroom or integrated)
3. Creating course contents and exams questions
4. Defining the course completion criteria
5. Setting the learners the course targets
Tips To Make LMS Mobile Learning Effective
Supervise and report on learning outcomes
View training-related data on a daily or weekly basis, and pay timely attention to special situations (such as the drop in registration rate and training completion rate, low training completion rate).
Know whether the employees have any difficulties in learning anytime by phone or email.
Keep in touch with the employees’ managers, and discuss at any time whether there is any way to improve the training completion rate.
Keep in touch with the employees who have completed the training to see if anyone is willing to return to the online learning courses as a mentor for the new learners.
At the end of each LMS e-learning course, there must be an assessment session to get first-hand feedback.
1. Send a more detailed assessment and feedback form to the employee within one week after the end of the course.
2. After three to four weeks after the end of e-learning training courses, an after-course assessment is conducted again to test the employee’ ability to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned to the work environment.
3. Provide some incentives to increase the participation rate of after-school assessments (such as meal coupons and discount coupons).
4. Conduct a post-class telephone or email survey for the employee managers, so as to collect the participants’ opinions on the online study courses, find out whether their performance has improved, which skills are being applied to the job, which skills are not, and why, last but not least to improve the training program.